These private one and two-bedroom self-catering apartments are ideally situated just one minute away from IH Belfast. They are located in the heart of the University district which is full of bars, restaurants and cafes all catering for a large international student population. Just a 5 minute walk from the city centre, they are easily accessible to main bus and train stations.
The building is modern and comfortable and all apartments are fully furnished and self-contained. Each flat is comprised of a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area, a main bathroom, another shower room and a lounge.
Apartment prices 2017/18
|Accommodation Type||Price per week||Extra night|
(private bedroom, sharing kitchen and bathroom with one other person of the same gender and a different nationality)
|Couple sharing||£220 per apartment||£37 per apartment|
Please note: There is an accommodation placement fee of £50 on all accommodation bookings. Placement fee is also applicable to accommodation changes during a stay.
- Heating, hot water and electricity
- WiFi internet
- Double bed
- Bed linen and towels
- Washing machine
- Cooker and oven
- Iron and ironing board
- CCTV security
- Intercom system
Where are the apartments?
Please note when booking
- We always try our very best not to place students of the same language together in our apartments. However, at times of high demand this cannot be 100% guaranteed.
- Apartments are based on one person per room. There is a separate price for couples sharing a private apartment.
- Apartments are based on one person per room unless previously requested and confirmed with the school. There is a separate price for couples sharing an apartment.
- All rooms have double beds – no single bed/twin rooms available.